Monday, June 18, 2012

Waterfall Cards

So lately I have really got on this Waterfall Technique card kick.  I really love the movement!  So, here are some examples of the different waterfall cards I made recently.  For a tutorial on waterfall cards, click here to go to Split Coast Stamper's tutorial.

The first two cards show are in the lineup for my first club meeting:).  I am very excited to share these with my new club members.
 This waterfall card was made using Stampin' UP!'s Nature Walk Stamp set.  The colors are Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, and Very Vanilla.  I was going for a card that could be for either a man or a woman.  I used the Houndstooth Embossing Folder from Stampin' UP!
 I love all of the little monsters from Stampin' UP!'s Make a Monster stamp set and I thought this would be a great way to showcase the stamp set.  The colors for this card are Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Tangerine Tango and Whisper White.  The background was done using the Stripes Embossing Folder from Stampin' UP!

Thanks for looking!
~Krystal

*All products used were Stampin' UP! unless otherwise noted*

Nature Walk Waterfall card:
Stamps:       Nature Walk
Cardstock:   Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
Ink:              Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze
Tools:           Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Big Shot, Houndstooth Embossing Folder, Handheld 1/16" Circle Punch
Misc:             Silver Brads, Crumb Cake Seam Binding

Monsters Waterfall Card:
Stamps:       Make a Monster, Just Perfect Alphabet, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock:   Tangerine Tango, Wild Wasabi, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink:              Wild Wasabi, Real Red
Tools:            Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Big Shot, Stripes Embossing Folder, Handheld 1/16" Circle Punch
Misc:             Silver Brads, Real Red Taffeta Ribbon


Thanks for looking!
~Krystal


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! It means a lot to me:)!