Monday, June 18, 2012

In-Color Butterflies

Hello everyone!  I have been working on projects using new products from the 2012-2013 Stampin’ UP! Catalog and I wanted to share some of my creations!  Here is another card I’m posting…keep checking back as I plan on posting quite a few more new cards!

I am not putting a ton of directions on these posts in order to save time, but if you have a specific question, leave me a comment and I will get back to you.   I am posting quite a few pictures though so hopefully between those and the list of ingredients, it works pretty well :).
This card uses the new Papillion Potpourri Stampin’ UP! stamp set and coordinating Elegant Butterfly Punch.   The color combination for this card is just all of the new 2012-2014 In-Colors and Whisper White.  I used the new In-Color Dahlias to add a little pop to the Gumball Green butterfly.

Papillion Potpourri Card Ingredients:
*All products used are Stampin’ UP! unless otherwise noted*
Stamps:                Papillion Potpourri
Cardstock:           Whisper White & Gumball Green
Ink:                        Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green & Midnight Muse
Punches:             Scallop Trim Border Punch & Elegant Butterfly Punch
Misc:                     In-Color Dahlias & Stampin’ Dimensionals

Thanks for looking!
~Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! It means a lot to me:)!