Monday, June 18, 2012

Bug Me Buckle Card


Hello everyone!  I have been working on projects using new products from the 2012-2013 Stampin’ UP! Catalog and I wanted to share some of my creations!  Here is the first card I’m posting…keep checking back as I plan on posting quite a few more new cards!

I am not putting a ton of directions on these posts in order to save time, but if you have a specific question, leave me a comment and I will get back to you.   I am posting quite a few pictures though so hopefully between those and the list of ingredients, it works pretty well :).
 This card uses the new Bug Me Stampin’ UP! stamp set.  This is such a fun little set – easy to build all sorts of cute little creatures!  For this card, I used the Raspberry Ripple new In-Color for the 2012-2014 years.
For directions on the Buckle Card, check out Splitcoaststampers.com then go to resources and “Buckle Card”.




Bug Me Buckle Card Ingredients:

*All products used are Stampin’ UP! unless otherwise noted*

Stamps:                Bug Me
Cardstock:           Pink Pirouette, Raspberry Ripple, Old Olive &Whisper White                     
Ink:                      Old Olive Ink Pad, Raspberry Ripple Marker & Old Olive Marker
Tools:                  Big Shot, Chevron Embossing Folder, Paper Piercer, Stampin’ Pierce Mat
Punches:              Word Window Punch

Thanks for looking!
~Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! It means a lot to me:)!