Monday, June 18, 2012

Papillion Potpourri Card

Hello everyone!  I have been working on projects using new products from the 2012-2013 Stampin’ UP! Catalog and I wanted to share some of my creations!  Here is another card I’m posting…keep checking back as I plan on posting quite a few more new cards!

I am not putting a ton of directions on these posts in order to save time, but if you have a specific question, leave me a comment and I will get back to you.   I am posting quite a few pictures though so hopefully between those and the list of ingredients, it works pretty well :).

This card uses the new Papillion Potpourri Stampin’ UP! stamp set and coordinating Elegant Butterfly Punch.   The color combination for this card came right out of the Stampin’ UP! Color Coach – what a handy tool!  The Summer Starfruit new In-Color for the 2012-2014 years was the inspiration for making this card.  I also love our expanded collection of Framelits!  They are so easy to store and use and for about the same price as one Big Shot Die, you get multiple shapes.  I used the Bitty Banners Framelits on this card with the coordinating Itty Bitty Banners Stamp Set.

Lately, Stampin’ UP! has been encouraging demonstrators to take a card that would be useable during a class or workshop and then “Step-It-UP” using more layers, embellishments, and tools.  So I took this card and “Stepped-It-UP” using Vintage Designer Faceted Buttons (SO PRETTY!), more layers, and a few more tools.  

Papillion Potpourri Card Ingredients:

*All products used are Stampin’ UP! unless otherwise noted*
Stamps:                Papillion Potpourri & Itty Bitty Banners
Cardstock:           Baja Breeze, Summer Starfruit, Elegant Eggplant & Whisper White                         
Ink:                        Summer Starfruit, Elegant Eggplant & Baja Breeze
Tools:                    Big Shot, Bitty Banners Framelits & Fancy Fan Embossing Folder
Punches:             1 3/8” Circle Punch & Elegant Butterfly Punch
Misc:                     Stampin’ Dimensionals

“Step-It-UP” Version:    Fabulous Phrases, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, Whisper White Baker’s Twine, Modern Label Punch & 1” Square Punch

Thanks for looking!
~Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! It means a lot to me:)!