Sunday, August 7, 2011

Button Buddies and Buttons:)!

My family and I went to my husband's family's cabin this weekend.  My mother-in-law, Rosebud Card Designs, and I used the extra time in between activities to make cards and paper creations;).  I love going up north...LOL:). My husband wasn't too happy that I packed more stamping stuff than all the rest of the luggage and dog supplies combined!  Heehee - I can't help myself, what can I say!?!


The first project I wanted to complete this weekend was a card for an Inkspirations Challenges sketch challenge (http://www.inkspirations-challenges.blogspot.com/).  I'd like to say I created this using limited options, but let's face it, I took most of my supplies with me!  Stampin' UP has the most beautiful buttons and I absolutely love the dimension they added to this card.  The Button Buddies Stamp Set that co-ordinates with our buttons is adorable and so easy to use.





To see the other challenge cards and the sketch used, check out http://www.inkspirations-challenges.blogspot.com/.


All supplies used were Stampin UP!
Supplies:

Stamps:
Button Buddies
Pennant Parade
Cardstock:
Whisper White
Lucky Limeade
Real Red
Ink:
Crumb Cake Ink
Wild Wasabi Marker
Real Red Marker
Punches:
½” Circle Punch
¾” Circle Punch
Hole Punch
Tools:
Big Shot
Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
Embellishments & Accessories
5/8” White Satin Ribbon
Crystal Effects
Buttons Brights
Linen Thread
Stampin’ Dimensionals
Big Top Birthday Designer Series Paper

I have a workshop coming up so I decided to use our Stampin UP Cellophane Bags that will become available with the upcoming Holiday Mini Catalog.  They are a great size at 1" by 8".  I put Gobstoppers in them and used the stamp set Sunny Fun to decorate the tops.


 These were so easy to make and are great give-aways:).


Hope you enjoyed your weekend as much as I did!
~Krystal

2 comments:

  1. What a darling card. One of my favorite new sets, although mine is on back order. Can't wait to get it. You little treat baggies are darling too! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet your items turned out. Thanks for helping me this weekend. When's the next challenge. Are all women driven? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! It means a lot to me:)!