Thursday, January 12, 2012

All you need is LOVE...PP77

This week at The Paper Players, the challenge is to make a project with the inspiration of "All you need is LOVE".  I chose to use the Apothecary Art stamp set along with the new Framelits Labels Dies for the Big Shot.  I chose to use Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black and Whisper White for a classic Valentine's Day card.
For coloring the image, I used Cherry Cobbler and Always Artichoke ink refills with the Aqua Painter.
I really like the new Adorning Accents Texture Embossing Folder, so I used that for the texture on the bottom of my card.  Then I added a strip of Basic Black Dotted Scallop Ribbon and a bow with a Basic Pearl to finish it off.
Don't forget to check out all of the other great projects:

Thanks for stopping by!
~Krystal

Stampin' Supplies (as always only Stampin' UP! products were used)
Apothecary Art & Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets
Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black & Whisper White cardstock
Basic Black Ink Pad, Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad & Refill, Always Artichoke Ink Refill
Paper Snips & Aqua Painter
Big Shot, Adorning Accents Embossing Folders, Framelits Labels Collection
Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details, Basic Black Dotted Scallop Ribbon & Basic Pearls

3 comments:

  1. what a fabulous card ~ I LOVE what you did with your ribbon and pearl Brilliant!!! TFS and have a wonderful day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors are so rich and elegant together and very sophisticated for a Valentine's Day card. Great job! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Krystal! Love the rich colors and the pops of sparkle on the flowers! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! It means a lot to me:)!