Sunday, July 24, 2011

Loving Blogging

I am absolutely loving having a blog!  I can't help but keep creating new backgrounds and images for the blog layout.  I already have one ready for a Christmas theme and then last night I made this new one using the Botanical Gazette Designer Series Paper and the Friends 24-7 stamp set.  I saw a card recently with Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry and Pretty In Pink.  It was such a cute color combo, I wanted to try a layout for it.

Here's a peek at that layout:










I also created one using the Ice Cream Parlor Designer Series Paper so I am excited to use that soon, but first I have to use this one for a while! Stampin' UP's My Digital Studio is so versatile.


Here's a peek at the Ice Cream Parlor layout:










That's it for today...Happy Sunday!


1 comment:

  1. Ah... pretty header you have. Blogging does have the habit of challenging one's craft. I guess it forces the artist to be disciplined and engaged. Go girl...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! It means a lot to me:)!